Ride Don’t Hide – June 26, 2016 @ Garrow Park
Watch the youtube video here:
CMHA Kenora is dedicated to providing responsive, recovery oriented mental health services throughout the region. In addition to direct service provision, CMHA Kenora delivers education, advocacy and health promotion activities. Last year in direct services alone, the branch supported 794 individuals and 22,446 mental health contacts were made. Every donation we receive helps to endorse our commitment to continue to provide quality mental health education to individuals, families and our communities.
DONATION INFORMATION: Ride Don’t Hide raises awareness and funds that make a significant impact in our community. Your donation enables us to continue this essential work in our community. This event will provide essential mental health programs and services including:
- Kenora Community Wellness Project
- Mental Health Promotion
- Mental Health Education
WHERE: Garrow Park
WHEN: June 26, 2016
WHAT TIME: Registration: 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Start: All Routes begin at 11:00 am
- 5km: (Beginner) This route is designed for a leisurely beginner ride. You and your family can enjoy the flat terrain and spectacular view of Garrow Park and Rabbit Lake.
- 10km: (Intermediate) This route combines a rolling hill and flat terrain designed for beginner to intermediate riders. The course will take you from Garrow Park to Valley Drive, then to Veterans Drive (D2), Rabbit Lake Road and return to Garrow Park.
- 20km: (Advanced) This route combines a rolling hill and flat terrain designed for beginner to intermediate riders. The course will take you from Garrow Park to Valley Drive, then to Veterans Drive (D2), Rabbit Lake Road and return to Garrow Park.
- Up to April 30th: Early Bird Registration $30.00 including t-shirt
- After April 30th: $35.00 including t-shirt
- Kids Free: T-shirt $12.00
EVENT DAY ENTERTAINMENT:
Lunch: 12:30 pm
- various activities for families and riders
- face painting
Wrap up: 1:00 pm